Monday, March 17, 2008

Going Scruffy for a While

After about 5 years of solid service, my Braun razor broke. Having an old Braun as back-up I wasn't in a hurry to order a replacement. For the replacement, since this is something I use everyday, I decided to splurge on their most expensive one, the Braun 9595.

On Saturday, mid shave the backup razor developed a burning smell and then kacked. I ordered the new razor that day. While I splurged on the razor, I went with Amazon's super saver shipping, which means they delay shipping it for a few days. Not out of efficiency, but out of punishment for being cheap.

For the first time since I can remember, I will be going unshaved for an extended stretch. This is unlikely to become permanent since I have no desire for facial hair, not even for a hipster partial beard.

Maureen will be happy when the new razor arrives.

Update: Here is my Amazon review of the Braun 9595 Pulsonic Razor

No comments: